yo to all the fellas out there that may potentially be my future husband, this is my dream ring so ya ~the more you know~
Ima let you finish, but… Justin Alexander is the best bridal gown designer of ALL TIME.
Gemvara - Customized Jewelry.
I have a Wishlist created on the website.
Regular email, normal password for everything.
Was bored and playing around with all the custom options on Gemvara and made some Princess inspired rings like the Rapunzel one from earlier in the week. I can make more for the heroines, Merida and the like if there is an interest. Definitely a good break from always looking for merch! (:
I NEED THEM YOU DON’T GET IT
DIY Handwritten Plates
For this project, you will need:
-Porcelaine paint fine tip marker (can be found at most craft stores)
-white charger plate
-wedding vows or first dance song lyrics
1. Lay a strip of painters tape near the top of your charger plate to make a straight line for penning your vows.
2. Press firmly on the tape to make sure it’s securely in place.
3. With your porcelain paint marker begin to pen the first line of vows onto your charger plate. If you make a mistake you can wipe with a damp cloth or scrape off with your fingernail. Just be sure to do it right away!
4. Move the tape down the plate to keep your lines straight and continue penning your vows until you reach the bottom of your plate.
5. To ensure your charger plate is dishwasher safe let it sit for 24 hours and then bake it according to the directions on the marker packaging.
Ideas in case Jess and Travis ever decide to tie the knot.
Don’t kill me, Jenn. Don’t. :P
A Colorful “UP” Inspired Wedding
Winnie The Pooh Inspired Reception Inspiration